HP Envy 4501 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
The HP Envy 4501 is a good printer that can produce high-quality prints. This printer can also be used for a variety of operating systems, such as Windows 32 bit and 64 bit, Mac OS (Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, macOS 10.12 Sierra, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, and macOS 10.14 Mojave), and also Linux. In addition, HP Envy 4501 printer ink cartridge/toner can also be purchased anywhere at an affordable price.
Download HP Envy 4501 printer drivers below according to the OS you are using:
- HP Envy 4501 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Click Here
- HP Envy 4501 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Click Here
- HP Envy 4501 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Click Here
- HP Envy 4501 Driver for Mac OS – Click Here
HP Envy 4501 Firmware
- For Windows (Version 1828A, Jul 31, 2018) – Click Here
- For Mac (Version 1828A, Aug 29, 2018) – Click Here
HP Envy 4501 Printer Manual
HP Envy 4501 Review
Did you know that HP Envy 4501 is also known as e-All-In-One-Inkjet Printer? With the most wanted parts of the printer which include XL Cartridges available, excellent draft print and low purchase price, people tends to be the users of Envy 4501.
Why should you consider Envy 4501 All-In-One-Wireless Printer as an option? Well, this model has a lot to offer. One of which is that you can save up to 50 % off your inks for this printer entitles Instant Ink. Besides, this type of printer produces pretty decent photos with the lab quality in which most people like.
For this reason, you need to know more about HP Envy 4501 covering the key features, the specs, the requirements system, and other additional benefits of using Envy 4501.
HP Envy 4501 Key Features
The first feature to consider in purchasing a printer is the print speed. Envy 4501 has a print speed up to 21 ppm for the black printing and up to 17 pp, for the color printing. This speed is what you can expect from a printer in the price range you have chosen. You will meet up your satisfaction here on the speed of the printer.
The second feature is the print resolution covering 1200 x 600 dpi for the black printing and 4800 x 1200 dpi for the color one. Envy 4501 possesses wireless built-in, energy certified, replacement ink both HP instant ink and original ink. You may have HP 61.61 XL Ink Cartridges, HP 61.61 XL Tri-Color Ink Cartridges.
HP Envy 4501 Additional Specs
The most important additional specs of HP Envy 4501 are as follows:
- The Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n) for printing out of multiple computers.
- Copier settings (black up to 6 CPM, color up to 4 CPM, resolution 600 x 1200 dpi).
- Scan Settings (Optical options up to 2400 x 2400 dpi)
- Paper Compatibility which covers 100 sheets input tray, 30 sheets output tray.
- Media Types (Paper including plain, inkjet, and photo. Envelope, transparencies, labels, cards, HP premium media, iron-on transfer, and borderless media).
All of those additional specs above are really supportive to the working performance for your daily needs which enclose the documents printing, photos, and graphics printings and other working performances.
HP Envy 4501 Requirement System
The printer of Envy 4501 requires a system, that is compatible operating system Windows XP SP3 x 32/Vista/7/8/10, and latest Mac OS.
HP Envy 4501 Other Benefits
There are still many other things you might consider to choose HP Envy 4501 which includes quick reference, user guide, power supply availability, power cord, CD-ROMs installation. Meanwhile, USB cable is excluded but you can get it bu purchasing yourself.
As the bottom line, I personally recommend you to have this HP Envy 4501 to support your working performance as well as your personal need. With the saving inks, Envy 4501 is very suitable for you to purchase along with the expected price. The features, the specs, and also the lab printing quality are the points you should consider. So think about to have it now.