HP ENVY 7644 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
The HP ENVY 7644 is a good printer that can produce high-quality prints. This printer can also be used for a variety of operating systems, such as Windows 32 bit and 64 bit, Mac OS (Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, macOS 10.12 Sierra, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, and macOS 10.14 Mojave), and also Linux. In addition, HP ENVY 7644 printer ink cartridge/toner can also be purchased anywhere at an affordable price.
Download HP ENVY 7644 driver below according to the OS you are using:
- HP ENVY 7644 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (103.1 MB)
- HP ENVY 7644 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (103.1 MB)
- HP ENVY 7644 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (103.1 MB)
- HP ENVY 7644 Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download HP ENVY 7644 drivers from HP Website
HP ENVY 7644 Firmware
- For Windows (Version 1830A, Aug 3, 2018) – Download (34.2 MB)
- For Mac (Version 1830A, Aug 29, 2018) – Download (66.96 MB)
HP ENVY 7644 Printer Manual
HP ENVY 7644 Review
Hunting for a multifunction printer with great features for home or home office use, HP ENVY 7644 should be one of the most reasonable alternatives to choose. This printer can print, copy, scan, and fax. This is also equipped with various features that you will like. Well, what will you get when you grab this model and bring it home?
Design and Features of HP ENVY 7644
It is easy to say that HP ENVY 7644 is an all-in-one printer with the complete package. The printer that measures 16.1 x 7.6 x 17.9 inches has everything you need for home and home office use. This model is equipped with an automatic document feeder (ADF) that allows you to deal with multiple-page copying tasks easier and faster. The ADF has the maximum capacity of 25 documents. Besides, this printer also looks awesome with its 3.5-inch display from which you can control it. Regardless of the limited paper handling capacity, for sure this is arguable actually, this printer provides you with a lot of things.
The speed is great. Combined with the ADF feature, you will be happy to see that your printing tasks are done quickly. For sure, this is not the best because the copying and scanning speeds are not the fastest especially when compared to its competitors. However, we believe that this printer is still a great option for your home printing needs.
HP ENVY 7644 is known as the good one in photo printing. The quality of the photo printing is awesome. Of course, this printer is also great for printing in standard papers so that you can rely on it when you need to deal with important documents.
One of the best parts of this model is the mobile printing capability. This model supports Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria, and wireless direct printing. For sure, it is easy for you to print documents and images that you store in your mobile devices by connecting them to the printer. In addition, the SD card slot is also there to help you print from your SD card which enables you to print the photos you have captured from your camera.
Well, HP ENVY 7644 is one of our recommendations for you who want to buy an all-in-one printer that is rich with features and complete functions at home. However, if you think that you need more reviews on similar printers, do not hesitate to explore our website.
How to Install HP ENVY 7644 Driver on Windows
There are some steps to do about how to install the printer driver with the simple ways. Some steps to install printer driver are:
- Click the download button above and the download process will be started
- Wait some minutes until the download process is done
- Open the setup file that you downloaded by double clicking twice.
- Follow the instruction on the screen. Usually, just click the “Agree” button for TOS approval and then click the “Next” button.
- Wait for minutes until the process is finished. Click OK when getting a notification that the installation is successful
How to Check Printer Working or Not
Besides knowing the way to install the printer driver, it is good for you to know how to check the status of the printer whether the printer is working or not. The ways to do it are:
For Printer Test Page
- Press the power button and load paper into the device
- Open the control panel. Use the start button for the Windows device to open it
- Then, click ‘view device and printer’ option. It lays under the section of hardware and sound
- Choose the print properties with right click
- Click the print test page button. When the printer tests a page, it means that the printer is working.
HP ENVY 7644 Troubleshooting
- Open the printer and then check the paper jams
- Remove the stuck sheets there. Then, try to print again
- Check the level of the printer’s ink. When the ink is running out, refill it or change with the new cartridge
- Check the cable for making sure that there is no problem with the connection
- The last step is checking the drivers. Sometimes, the driver needs to be updated. To update the driver, click the “Start” button, go to all program and find Windows update. Click the update button and then install the update. In another hand, you also could download the latest printer driver on PrinterDrivers.net or go to the printer official website.
How to Uninstall Printer Driver
Another important matter besides how to install printer driver is how to uninstall the driver, especially when you replace the printer with a new one. So, you have to uninstall your old printer driver on your computer to provide more free space on your computer. To uninstall the printer driver, you need to do some steps, such as:
- Click the start menu and then find the print management. For the Windows 10 OS, you may type it in the desktop
- After entering the printer management, you just need to choose all printers folder
- The next step is right click the unwanted printer. Please make sure that the printer that you want to delete is fully unwanted.
- Click Delete for the device
- Then, on the left side of the printer management Windows, select the all driver folders
- Right-click again the unwanted printer. Then, choose the option to remove the driver package. It will fully remove the printer driver on your computer.